Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Bucket List: Travel to All 7 Continents

One of the things on my bucket list is to visit all seven continents.  So far I've only visited two: North America and Europe.  I thought my bucket list item wouldn't be possible since I didn't think you could even get remotely close to Antarctica.  I was wrong!

I found a tour company called Go Ahead Tours that does a tour that "visits" Antarctica.  Basically, you go on a cruise that passes through some of the islands of Antarctica.  Now I actually have an opportunity to make this dream come true!  Their tour catalogue came in the mail today, and I literally bookmarked 15+ tours that I'm interested in.  I seriously need to find a job so I can make this dream come true!!

Here's the places I'm interested in going to:
Africa: South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Kruger National Park), Kenya
Antarctica: I'll just be happy to be there!!
Asia: China, Thailand
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Cairnes (for the Great Barrier Reef), New Zealand
Europe: Iceland, England (again), Ireland, Scotland
North America: All 50 states (another one of my Bucket List items!)
South America: The Galapagos Islands, Brazil, Costa Rica, Peru

Here's my tour catalogue:

Aaaand here's one of the tours I want to go on:

No comments:

Post a Comment