Monday, July 12, 2010

Harry Potter Weekend

This weekend was Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family, and to my surprise they actually showed the 5th in the series (they've never done that before).  Watching the first five Harry Potter movies all weekend is what inspired this blog.  I decided to rank the movies from absolute favorite to "not my absolute favorite but I still love it." In parenthesis will be the number that movie is in the series.

Here's my ranking of the first six Harry Potter films:
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (5)
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (1)
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (4)
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (6)
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (3)
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2)

And here's my ranking of all seven Harry Potter books:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (7)
2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (6)
3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (1)
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (5)
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (4)
6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (3)
7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2)

I'm not going to lie: ranking these books and movies was SO HARD!!  After my "absolute favorite" they're all pretty much so close that it was hard to rank them.  At the end of the day, I'll watch any of the movies or read all the books.  Doesn't matter if it's my "absolute favorite" or not! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment