Saturday, April 30, 2011

Project 365 Update

Only 1 more day until the end of my Project 365.  It's been a crazy experience, and I'll definitely be doing a reflection post on my Project 365 blog.  I thought I'd take the time now to reveal what's in store for the next 365 days.

Since I had such a blast with this Project 365, I've decided to continue on with the project.  I will continue on with the numbers (Day 366, 367, etc.)  For these next 365 days, I've decided to add something to the mix.  There are three things I want in every post.

1. A picture of my day (like I've been doing).
2. Something I learned that day.  (It can be something from class or a general life lesson).
3. A picture that shows off my photography.  (I'll admit I'm not the very best photographer.  But the only way to get better is to practice.  So I'm going to use my Nikon to take pictures every day...whether it be of a person, nature, a frame I create, etc.)

I want to use this next year to become a better photographer and use new techniques.  You learn by practicing, so that's what I'm going to do.  I hope that at the end of next year I can see an improvement in my photography.  I'm sure this is going to be hard at first, and I have no doubt that some days will probably be missing pictures due to logistics/travel.  But I'm going to try and make it work the best that I can.

I'm excited for what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment