Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 5th = Perfect!

Yesterday, April 5th, was beyond perfect. I'm sure you're wondering why.  Well, here's why:

- Chi Omega Founders Day! Keeping it classy for 116 years <3
- I got a 100% on my AP Style & Grammar exam
- I got to spend time with my Big!
- I spent time bonding with my sisters at the Chili Con Chi-O table.
- I copied my first agendas (with supervision) & learned to use the recorder
- I got a 100% on my Death & Dying paper
- I'm the new Senate Secretary!!!!
- I went to Applebee's with my SG family :)
- Tony bought me a drink
- I smiled all day :)

Seriously, yesterday was beyond amazing. It's days like this that remind me that I am surrounded by the most amazing people.  I know it's cliche, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.  I couldn't be much happier <3

No comments:

Post a Comment