Saturday, December 11, 2010

Well hello there winter break!

As a tribute to winter break, I though I'd make a list of all the things I love about winter break.

"So what makes winter break different than summer vacation" you ask?

Summer vacation is 4 months of hell in the blazing heat of Florida, while winter break is a nice 1 month break from the hell of classes.  And the weather is nicer.

One more thing: I'll be adding to this list as I think of more things.

All the Things I Love about Winter Break
1. My Birthday!!!! (My birthday never used to fall during winter break, but for the past two years it has.  So I figured I'd add it to the list).
2. Sleeping in
3. The beautiful weather
4.  No classes
5. I have time to do things that I actually want to do.
6. Did I mention that I get to sleep in?

No comments:

Post a Comment