Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I've been making New Year's resolutions since my freshman year in high school.  I don't know how everyone else does it, but I make a list, put it away, and look at it next New Year's Eve.  I'm always surprised to see that I have accomplished most things on my list...even if I forgot about most of them.  This year I will continue that tradition, but I decided to post them on my blog as well.  Hopefully I'll have the strength to only look at this post a few times throughout 2011 :)

My New Year's Resolutions for 2011
1. Lose 10-15 pounds and do it in a healthy way
2. Make a final decision on graduate school
3. Donate blood more often
4. End every semester with at least a 3.5 GPA
5. Drink at least 6 cups of water a day (ideally 8)
6. Cut back on fast food to 2 times a month
7.Stick to a daily skin care regimen
8. Floss at least every other day
9. Exercise at least 3 times a week
10. Try new foods
11. Budget money every month
12. Cut down on how much I spend
13. Write every day (even if it's just a little)
14. Continue my Project 365 even after Day 365
15. Update my blogs more often
16. Drink responsibly (I had to add it in there)
17. Find (and start) an internship
18. Expand my music collection
19. Change the way I view my body & health
20. Throw away things I don't need anymore
21. Stop biting my nails

I usually only make 10-15 resolutions, but since some of them tie into each other this year's list is a little longer.

Readers, what resolutions did you make this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment