Sunday, May 9, 2010

Always and Forever.



Today my mom, Alyssa, and I went to the cemetery to visit my grandma.  The place was full of people all visiting their loved ones.  It was the first time I went to visit her grave since the funeral, and to be honest, it felt unreal.  When I stared at the mausoleum where she was laid to rest, I had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that she's really gone.  It's a struggle I face every day.  I know things like this take time, but I wonder when it will get any easier.  Lucky for me, I have so many incredible memories with my grandma. Those memories keep me going through the hard times.  I know my grandma loved me, and I hope she knew how much she means to me.  When she passed away, I felt like a piece of me was ripped away.  What's funny is that the night she passed away, I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach.  A feeling that made me wonder if she was going to make it through the night.  My grandma was such an incredible person, and we all miss her so much.  I love you, Grandma.  Always and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment