Friday, April 30, 2010

Can't take credit for this idea

I'm starting to realize that I don't update this as much as I'd like to.  Sometimes, I just have nothing interesting to say.  I decided to steal an idea from Chrissy Martin.  It's such a great idea and it makes me so mad that I didn't think of it first.  If you haven't checked out her blog (The Chronicles of Chrissy), you should.  http://chroniclesofchrissy.blogspot.com/

I've decided to add a fun schedule to my blogging.  I'll use this if I have nothing good to say, or in addition to whatever else I decide to post.  Hopefully it will help me to post every day.

Here's what I have so far (schedule subject to change):
Monday: Inspirational/Non-Profit
Tuesday: Texts from Last Night
Wednesday: Spotlight on Music
Thursday: FML or MLIA
Friday: Quotes
Saturday: Favorites
Sunday: Random Fact


Let's start this out right with some Friday Quotes!!

** "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford

** "Never look down on somebody unless you're helping him up." -Jesse Jackson

** "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment