Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Take one of our.....oh, you already have one

This election cycle has proved to be quite eventful so far.  I have so much to write about!!  Look for a blog update within the next 24 hours or so.

I'm off to my amazing Fundamentals of Communications class (no seriously, I LOVE this class!!).  The Mancini makes class so enjoyable.  I think I'm going to create his fan page.  I know people will totally join.  :)

I hope everyone has a great day and an awesome St. Patrick's Day!!  Don't forget to wear green!!


p.s. I'm currently running on no sleep.  Literally no sleep.  Not even an hour...or a minute.  Haven't slept in over 23 hours.  Today is going to be a hilarious day (when I'm overly tired, everything is funny to me.  Even if it's not funny, I'll laugh).  Gotta love days like this.  Okay, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment