Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bucket List: April 2012

118. Attend a spring training baseball game (checked off April 1, 2012)

This is no April Fool's joke, people!  On April 1st, I attended the New York Yankees vs. Miami Marlins spring training game at the brand new Marlins Park in Miami.  I've lived in Florida for almost nine years and never attended a spring training game before this.  Crazy, right?!  It was such an awesome game AND the Yankees won 10-8!  It's a great day whenever the Yankees win :)

18. Graduate with honors in high school and college (checked off April 29, 2012)

Technically I knew I was graduating with honors after last semester, but today made it 100% official.  I graduated high school summa cum laude and college magna cum laude.  Hooray! 

129. Graduate college (checked off April 29, 2012)

I did it...I graduated college.  Four years, countless major changes, and memories that will last a lifetime.  I met my best friends (and future bridesmaids) throughout college, and that alone made it all worth it.  When I walked across that stage, all I could think was "is this real life?!"  It can't be real.  But it is.  I graduated college.  I'm so sad that this journey is over, but now it's time to create new beginnings and new memories.  I can't wait to see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment