Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Every year I make resolutions because I think change is a good, healthy part of life.  And what better time to start new than a new year?

But it's no secret that most people give up on their resolutions after a month.  I'm usually good at sticking to the little ones, but it's the big ones that just fall apart.  The fire fades and nothing changes.  So this year, instead of making a list that I probably won't stick to anyway, I decided to change it up.

This year, my New Year's resolution is to cross one thing off my bucket list every month.  I posted my bucket list awhile back, but it's definitely grown since then.  It can be big or small, seemingly insignificant or absolutely significant.  Either way, I will be crossing off one thing from my bucket list each month.

I'm constantly adding things to my list, but this resolution will bring me one step closer to completing my list.

I'll post my bucket list once I've added a few more things, and I'll be sure to blog about my bucket list every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment