I posted this two years ago in a note on Facebook and decided to re-visit it to see how things have changed (or stayed the same.
Think of 10 albums that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life. Dug into your soul. Music that brought you to life when you heard it. Royally affected you, kicked you in the wasu (wazoo?), literally socked you in the guy, is what I mean.
Go ahead. Try it.
So here's my list as of August 3, 2011 (in no particular order) <3
1. Let it Be by The Beatles
2. Speak Now by Taylor Swift
3. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
4. The Open Door by Evanescence
5. Revolution by Miranda Lambert
6. Continuum by John Mayer
7. Blackbird by Alter Bridge
8. Across the Universe Soundtrack
9. Unstoppable by Rascal Flatts
10. Fire Garden by Steve Vai