Saturday, August 7, 2010

Favorite & Least Favorite Classes at FGCU

It's hard to imagine that I'm already a junior in college!!  After taking two incredible courses this summer, I decided to rank my top 10 favorite classes so far.  The first five were incredible hard to rank because they were all so memorable and amazing in their own ways.  But I'm satisfied with my rankings.  I also decided to rank my 5 least favorite classes...just for the heck of it.

I've listed the class, professor, and the semester I took the class.

Here are my Top 10 Favorite Classes at FGCU (so far):
1. University Colloquium (Laser - Summer B 2010)
2. Foundations of Civic Engagement (DeWees - Summer B 2010)
3. Intro to Creative Writing (Cornelius - Fall 2009)
4. Fundamentals of Communication ( Mancini - Spring 2010)
5. Social Problems (DeWees - Fall 2009)
6. American National Government (H. Smith - Fall 2009)
7. Composition II (Cornelius - Spring 2009)
8. Public Speaking (S. Walch - Spring 2010)
9. American Lit II (Cornelius - Fall 2009)
10. Intro to Law (Asfour - Fall 2009)

And here are my Top 5 Least Favorite Classes at FGCU:
1. General Biology I w/ Lab (Allman & Demers - Fall 2008)
2. Calculus III (Lindsey - Spring 2009)
3. General Psychology (O'Neil - Fall 2008)
4. Composition I (K. Allen - Fall 2008)
5. Intro to Sociology (DeWelde - Spring 2010)**

**I ended up dropping Intro to Sociology halfway through because no matter what I did, I could not pass an exam.  Social problems was so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment