Thursday, August 12, 2010

I LOVE frozen yogurt!

I recently fell in love with frozen yogurt.  Regular ice cream upsets my stomach sometimes, but frozen yogurt doesn't do that at all.

But like most things, all frozen yogurts aren't created equal.  

I've only been to three (3) different frozen yogurt stores so far, but I have a list of 10-15 that I would like to visit.  

As of now, here's my ranking of my favorite frozen yogurt stores.  (NOTE: The location in parenthesis is the one I went to.  All of these stores have other locations on the east coast of Florida).

1. YogurtMania (Miramar, FL)

2. Lutz Delight (Sunrise, FL)

3. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt (Pembroke Pines, FL)

Other frozen yogurt stores I want to visit:
Pinkberry, Red Mango, YogurtLand, Mochi, Freshberry, Twisted Bliss, iKiwi, Yogurtopia, Gurtzberry, Berrywise Cafe, and TCBY

Until next time...
Peace, Love, & Frozen Yogurt

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for love our Frozen Yogurt.
    Unfortunatelly, we closed last week, we will relocate soon, and we will let you know.


    thanks
    Yogurtmania, Owner.

    ReplyDelete