Monday, October 8, 2012

Bucket List: September 2012

166. Go to a college football game

It's always been a dream of mine to go to a college football game, but since I went to a college without football, I never had that experience.  When I was choosing a graduate school, I really wanted to go to a school with football...and I made that happen by choosing The University of Alabama.  Little did I know that college football is practically a religion at Alabama!  They don't joke about their football.  I went to my first college football game with Alex since he was visiting this weekend.  It was such an amazing experience!  The game was against Western Kentucky and obviously we won!  Two weeks later I went to the game vs FAU, but this time I was in the student section.  That was an amazing experience as well.  I can't wait for more games in the future!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment