Sunday, October 23, 2011

Senior Year = OWNED

I'm halfway through the fall semester...aka: I'm one-quarter of the way through senior year.  Over the summer, I constantly said, "this is going to be the best year ever!"  But I say that every year, so I had no real expectations.

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST YEAR EVER.

Last year, I went to Fort Lauderdale once or twice a month for the simple fact that I had nothing better to do.  I haven't gone there once all year since I'm doing something with friends every single weekend.  Every weekend.  That's unheard of for me.

So what have I been up to?  You'd be surprised:
August 26-28: Pre-recruitment festivities
September 2-4: Recruitment
September 9-11: T-shirt parties with PC 11
September 16-18: DayGlow
September 23-25: Ale Mary's
Sept. 30-Oct. 2: Key West
October 7-9: Ashley's birthday
October 14-16: Zombicon
October 21-23: Kaitlyn's 21st birthday, FGCU Family Weekend

UPDATE AS OF DECEMBER 8th
October 28-30: Oktoberfest
November 4-6: Sanibel Island Writers Conference
November 11-13: World of Beer
November 18-20: World Championship of Sand Sculpting
November 25-27: Black Friday shopping!
December 2-4: Cruise
December 9-11: Jingle Ball

My weekends have been so crazy that the last time I checked into foursquare it told me I've been at bars for four (4) straight weeks.  It's kind of embarrassing...yet cool.  Alcoholic much?

I have big plans for the next few months: Oktoberfest, Halloween parties, Sanibel Island Writers Conference, a cruise, my birthday, and tons of spur-of-the-moment plans. I'm on the road to having the best year ever.

Watch out senior year.  You're about to be owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment