Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer To-Do List

This is my last summer as an undergrad (wahhhh!), and there are TONS of things I need to get done this summer.  So I decided to make a list of everything I want to accomplish.  And because I love all things social media, I had to post it in a blog.

Summer To-Do List
- Re-paint my bathroom
- Hang up pictures in my room
- Clean out my entire room & bathroom
- Take a nice summer trip
- Accomplish your Oasis of the Seas bucket list
- Cross one thing off your bucket list each month
- Study for the GRE 3+ times a week
- Take the GRE and ROCK IT!!
- Pick out the five (5) grad schools you'll apply to
- Start applying to grad school
- Make a "Dinosaur Family fact book"
- Make time for friends at least once a week
- Go to a concert
- Stay on top of homework for my summer class
- Finish my summer class with a B or higher

** I'll be adding more as I think of more things I want to accomplish! **

No comments:

Post a Comment