Friday, March 25, 2011

Now that's a focused eagle!

I can't believe that I got re-elected into Senate!! I'm so honored and proud to serve the College of Arts & Sciences and the Student Body yet again!

It's a bittersweet win since Jordan & Cody didn't win and neither did most of our Senatorial candidates.  But I am so proud of how hard everybody worked.  The passion the Eagle Party had during the elections is inspiring.  They all make me want to work harder and be a better person and Senator.  At the end of the day, I'm proud to have been part of the Eagle Party.

Congrats to Lauren & Justin for being our president-elect and vice president-elect!!!  And congratulations to everyone who got elected.  It was an amazing election season.  I'm sad that this is my last election as a participant, but it was an amazing two weeks and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment