Monday, December 14, 2009

Christinapalooza 2009

Today it hit me that the semester is really over. I'm not sure whether I'm happy or not. On one hand, I'm so happy that Intro to Law is finally over (I pulled off a "B"!!). On the other hand, I'm really sad that my other 4 classes are over. I loved my classes this semester, and I had amazing professors. I'm the saddest about Creative Writing. I was finally starting to open up with my writing, and I was finally able to see that I'm a much better writer than I give myself credit for. I won't take another writing class until fall 2010, and it saddens me. I love to write, and I'll continue doing it, but not having that "driving force" will be weird for me.

I'm just glad that it's winter break! By the end of my finals I was literally burnt out.

Today kicked off Christinapalooza 2009 (aka: my weeklong birthday festivities). This is the first time I've ever had a "birthday week." Originally, I intended to go up to Disney for the day and use my free ticket. When my dad found out, he got super excited and turned my 1-day "all by myself" disney trip into a 5-day Disney extravaganza with him and my sister. My mom has to work, and I'm pretty bummed out. But it will be a fun week, to say the least!

Here's the rundown of .C.H.R.I.S.T.I.N.A.P.A.L.O.O.Z.A. 2009:

Monday: Christinapalooza t-shirt making & birthday dinner part 1
Tuesday: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party @ Magic Kingdom
Wednesday: MY 20th BIRTHDAY! Magic Kingdom
Thursday: Epcot
Friday: Hollywood Studios
Saturday: Animal Kingdom
Sunday: Birthday dinner part 2 & birthday cake!

I won't have internet access all week (except on my Blackberry), so I won't be able to respond to all of the birthday wishes I get on facebook. Rest assured, I'll respond to all of my amazing friends individually when I get back.

Hope everyone's been having a fun (and safe) winter break so far!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment